Project and Transformation Manager (m/f/d) 2 days remoteDS Smith Packaging, Erlensee
Ab right away | Vollzeit | Dauer: /
To strengthen our team in Erlensee near Frankfurt in Hessen, Germany, we are hiring a project and transformation manager.
What you can expect from the role …
- Together with the leadership team D-CH and the delivery function you successfully drive, coordinate and manage projects and transformation initiatives
- You lead project teams to deliver the defined project objectives and achieve the specified benefits in line with the appropriate quality, on time, and within budget to achieve the organisation's strategic goals
- You are responsible for implementing appropriate governance and assurance, monitoring progress, managing risks and issues and if required, escalating to the Project Sponsor
- Furthermore you support the strategic planning and execution process in Germany and Switzerland
- You define and manage the project in an exact, concrete and concise way, identifying outputs and outcomes to be delivered by the project and analyse the main challenges of the project
- You propose and pursue the best possible solutions and in the end ensure that the delivery of the project objectives is to the appropriate quality levels, on time and within budget, in line with the project plan
Strategic Planning and Transformation
- You support the strategic planning process with analytics, workshop design and facilitation and business transformation and value creation initiatives
- You scope and execute support of initiatives in line with budget and corporate strategy
- You lead and drive selected key transformation projects
- You prepare board presentations and special analyses for the executive leadership
- You lead, manage and motivate the project team daily to achieve the defined project objective
- Rounded off by continuous personal coaching and development of the project team members to support the successful implementation of the project
You inspire us with…
- An advanced graduate degree (Master, MBA, etc.) with excellent academic record
- 3-5 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- You feel comfortable in a global environment within a group where you can develop personally and professionally
- You possess strategic thinking competences and the ability to learn quickly
- You have exceptional analytical and quantitative problemsolving skills
- You have already gained sound experience in leading project teams
- Preferably you have a good expertise in business process optimization and automation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written) in German and English are a matter of course for you
- You have the ability to work positively with a range of individuals involved with the project
- Your hands-on mentality and readiness to actively support project execution if required is ideally combined with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
Our benefits – your advantage
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits
- Career and promotion opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Work-life balance & remote work
- Focus on sustainability
… and many more!
Sounds interesting? Then we should get to know each other.
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents in digital form.
Apply directly without a cover letter: click on APPLY NOW!
About DS Smith
Our vision is to be the leading provider of sustainable packaging solutions.
DS Smith is one of the world’s leading suppliers of corrugated packaging, complemented by the recycling and paper manufacturing divisions. Headquartered in London and a member of the FTSE 100, DS Smith focuses on the development and production of innovative, sustainable packaging solutions in 34 countries with around 30,000 employees.
DS Smith Packaging
Zum Fliegerhorst 1312-1318
50259 ErlenseeMehr zum Unternehmen: https://www.dssmith.com/de/packaging/ueberuns/karriere